Audi R8 Plus
Audi R8 Plus
Lot Number: 190
Model: R8 Plus
Trim: AWD 5.2 Quattro
Location: Norwell Massachusetts, 02061
Seller Type: Dealer
The 2014 R8 V10 Plus takes value added to the nth-degree. We're delighted to showcase the best of Audi's first-generation R8 V10.
The debut of Audi's 2007 halo-car dubbed R8 rang in over a decade of hits to come. Starting out at just over 400 horsepower, the car's 4.2L V8 and Quattro driveline paired approachable power with two seats and premium styling from day one. An extra liter of displacement via two more cylinders was available by 2009 as a V10 steadied demand for more. Roofless Spyder configurations followed, as did special editions— most notably the R8GT. After seven years into production, momentum had only grown for the now-fan favorite. The best of the R8's season 1 prior to the car's second generation made its finale in 2014 with the R8 Plus. This swan song-spec included stiffened suspension, V10 power, and updated dual-clutch launch times.
Offered here in Panther Black Crystal Effect over Black diamond stitched full leather, this 2014 R8 V10 Plus is aspirational through and through. True-to-form as a supercar renowned for little compromise, this R8 presents with top-spec interior options. A black Alcantara headliner caps a cabin clad in boundless black leather. 8-way power seats encircled by a 12 speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system with Vehicle Noise Compensation complete the coupe's mid-engined ambiance. In first-year Plus performance trim, the V10's riotous up-rated 550 horsepower is channelled to all four wheels via Audi's S-tronic seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, Quattro all-wheel-drive, and stiffened suspension. Now showing an odometer reading of 13,027 miles, this R8 is further sold with both a clean Massachusetts Title and clean Carfax report.
- [H8H8] Panther Black Crystal Effect - $1,250
- [6W3] Front License Plate Holder - $0
- [PNC] Radio: Audi Music Interface W/Ipod Cable - $0
- [9VK] Bang & Olufsen Sound System - $1,800
- [6NN] Black Alcantara Headliner - $1,300
- [0UB] Contrast Stitching - included
- [PL3] Full Leather Package - $4,000
- [PL8] Diamond Stitched Full Leather Package - $5,000
- 5.2L FSI DOHC V10
- Carbon fiber engine bay trim
- 7-Speed S Tronic automatic transmission with steering column-mounted shift paddles and Audi Launch Control
- Full-time AWD
- Power-operated retractable rear spoiler
- Carbon fiber bodyside inserts
- Carbon fiber heated and power-operated side mirrors
- Staggered-width 19" alloy wheels
- Ceramic brake discs
- Leather Interior in black with quilted inserts and contrasting white stitching
- Heated 8-way power sport seats
- Styled leather and aluminum steering wheel
- Alcantara and carbon fiber interior trim
- Aluminum gear shift handle
- Bluetooth wireless phone connectivity
- Carfax report confirming consistent mileage increases and no damage history
- Third-party inspection report
- Seller's Disclosure
The Carfax report shows five previous owners as well as periodic mileage increases and regular dealer services. The vehicle is currently located with the selling dealer in Norwell, Massachusetts.
This vehicle shows wear consistent with its low mileage according to a Seller's Disclosure provided by the selling dealer and third-party Inspection Report. Please review both documents by clicking "Seller's Disclosure" and "Inspection Report" above. Further wear noted here is viewable in gallery images below.
- Light scratches are noted near the right-side exterior V10 badge.
- Wear commensurate with use is present on the seat bolsters, more so on the driver-side outboard seat bottom bolster.
- Corrosion is visible on underside bolt heads.
- The Inspection Report notes that the tires are approximately 7 years old
- Two key fobs
- Factory literature (i.e. an owner's manual)
Engine Bay (3)
Tags and Stamping (3)